Parasailing, one of the most awaited activity in the Andaman Islands has started very recently in the Andaman Islands. Travelers can now experience Parasailing at Carbyns Cove beach, Port Blair. The breathtaking views and the open space at Carbyns Cove will surely be one of the best place to do water activities in the islands in 2018. Now, at Carbyns Cove beach you can do Scuba Diving, Jet Ski Ride and Parasailing.
This trip begins after you arrive at Carbyns Cove beach. The trip is operational on all days except of days.
Note: This trip is subject to availability and can change based upon weather conditions. This activity is currently operational in Port Blair and is not operational in Havelock Island.
Do’s and Don’ts
- You are connected to a safety harness; just have fun while you’re up in the air!
- Wear shorts, Tees, and flip-flops, if you really do want to wear some footwear! The safety seat you’ll be seated on while you’re parasailing will be safe only if you wear proper clothing!
- Do you need any experience before you can parasail? Absolutely not! Just sit, and you can fly!
- You take-off and land directly on the boat! After we fit you with a special parasail harness, you are seated next to other parasailers on the flight deck and then gently launched and retrieved using a hydraulic winch system.
- Parasailing is very serene and peaceful. Takeoffs and landings are very slow and gentle making you feel as if you are truly “floating on air”.